[fdutils] Re: minor fix for the clean target of doc/Makefile

Alain Knaff alain.knaff at lll.lu
Sat Nov 2 21:21:04 CET 2002

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 17:36, Jochen Voss wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the clean target of doc/Makefile from fdutils-5.4-20020222 fails to
> remove some files.  It tries to remove files of the form "fdutils.*"
> where is generates files of the form "Fdutils.*".  The script
> "cleanup" is also affected.
>
> This can be fixed with the following patch.

First, sorry for my slow reply. After a disk crash last spring, and a
number of local Linux events to help organizing over the summer, I
have been rather busy, and am only now getting around to my backlogged
e-mails.

I've made a new fdutils patch release today, which includes this
patch, and your four other patches.  As usual, it can be found at
http://www.fdutils.linux.lu

Regards,

Alain