[fdutils] Need help with weird floppy issue

David C Niemi niemi at tuxers.net
Mon Mar 6 16:33:13 CET 2006

Hello Donnie,

I take it you are *the* Donnie Barnes.  Curious where you are these days.
You've come to the right place, but Alain will probably need to get in on
the answer.

Chances are, the 1.92 MB standard format and the one actually used on this
floppy are not at all the same.  How was the floppy formatted?  I expect
that using fdrawcmd you'll be able to do it, but you may need to know more
detail about the sector sizes and IDs used by the machine.

DCN