[Fdutils] Thanks a lot, guys

Patrick Serru patrick at serru.net
Fri Jun 7 01:03:07 CEST 2013

      Hello All,

      A French proverb says, "A rolling stone gathers no moss." The statement
is a bit silly, but the semantics is telling the truth. I traveled a lot and
therefore did not "keep" a lot (nor won much anyway).

      I thought I had thrown everything, related to a micro computer based on
the MC6801, entirely designed and produced by me, and animated by Flex2. But
no! I did not have throw the cards, and even kept some floppies! These disks
are dated from 1985 - 1986. And having them found, I wanted to retrieve the
contents. I spoke to the ancients always addicted to Flex, which told me that
the PC could read only the disks whose sectors are 512 bytes. But I am still
hitched looking for a 5.25 "drive, and I ended up found. Tonight, I finally
begin to create images of these disks.

      I'm happy and considers should thank you all. Even if the Developer(s)
at the origin of "fdutils" is not (are not) listening to this list, the
listeners whom I have read some answers, did realy help me.

      So here: thank you, thank you and thank you.
Patrick